- Manage a portfolio of client assignments including but not limited to: website builds and optimization, interactive tools, paid social campaigns. This position will likely be a hybrid of interactive and traditional agency projects.
- Create precise schedules and comprehensive work plans to aid in the creation of accurate and attainable statements of work (SOWs).
- Identify and communicate how decisions or changes could affect priority, scope, timeline and resources.
- Proactively communicate to manage internal and external expectations.
- Collaborate with creative teammates to balance workloads and prioritize requests for concepting, strategy, messaging, website, applications, print collateral jobs, digital and video jobs when necessary.
- Currently a hybrid work situation with two days in office, three WFH. Applicants must be local!
A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award-winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- Assess and document successes, as well as lessons learned, from each project.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management and Account teams, developers, creatives and strategists to ensure success of project and satisfaction of client.
- Continually work to optimize the Agency's project management system, including software tools, processes and workflow.
- Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets. Keep up to date with industry trends and standards, always thinking of how to integrate emerging trends into client work.
- Familiar with interactive project management tools such as Jira, Sifter, Wrike, or similar applications on a day-to-day basis.
- A “keep chill” attitude when faced with evolving deadlines, client feedback and a variety of communication styles within the agency.
Qualifications and Skills
- Required: 4+ years project management experience leading multiple concurrent, complex, highly visible projects, with or without project management software.
- Agency experience, including planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
- Experience running a variety of traditional agency projects including print, strategy, digital, pre-production video (excludes producing; MK has a producer).
- Experience running interactive projects including large-scale design or redesigns of websites and the associated quality assurance procedures.
- Knowledge of digital campaigns a plus, including processes for developing campaign creative, campaign setup, and monitoring results with clients and internal teams.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS, social media platforms, Keynote, Creative Cloud a plus, PhotoShop, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, and Macs preferred.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org