Ready to take the next step? Morsekode is looking for an Account Manager agency experience to join our growing account and strategy team. If you’re a curious, ambitious account leader in the making, we need to talk! Our ideal candidate will have proven success growing relationships within large client organizations, with experience in healthcare, digital strategy and/or content strategy.
Account Managers immerse themselves in their clients' business, products, services, industry, and competitive environment. You are responsible for understanding your clients' brand, digital, and content marketing challenges; articulating solutions; and proactively seeking new initiatives and projects. You are a client's day-to-day contact -- fielding and acting on requests, collecting feedback and approval, documenting, and shepherding the Agency work from beginning to end. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to provide clients with a high-value Morsekode experience. A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- These are full-time, exempt positions, reporting to an Account Supervisor or Account Director. They have no direct reports.
- Periodic travel is expected for this position.
- The Account Manager career path within the Agency typically progresses to Account Supervisor and potentially to Account Director. To grow in your role, you proactively ask a lot of questions about your clients' brand, digital, and content marketing challenges. You become a valuable partner and develop an ongoing relationships. By gaining a deep understanding of their business, you translate insight into actionable solutions, demonstrate an ability to partner with senior leaders within key accounts, provide strong strategic value, and demonstrate command of brand, digital, and content marketing strategy.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Establish and manage client expectations.
- Collect information on client-initiated requests, help formulate solutions, articulate into statements of work (SOWs), and present to the client for approval.
- Oversee the entire project from discovery to final delivery.
- Oversee client revenue and profitability.
- Grow Agency business within existing accounts.
- Contribute to the development of client presentations.
- Play an active role in presenting strategic thinking to clients on a regular basis.
- Become the reliable, tech-savvy partner clients depend on.
- Write creative briefs and present them to clients and the Agency teams.
- Continually develop, broaden and deepen your skill sets; attend external courses and seminars to gather insights and share with the team; participate in professional organizations; and keep up to date with industry trends and standards, always thinking of how to integrate emerging trends into client work.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a digital agency and/or marketing agency environment managing multiple clients and projects.
- Strong writing and proof reading skills.
- Basic familiarity with components of a website (e.g., servers, domain names, HTML/CSS, programming languages).
- Experience with online media, social media and email marketing.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies including content management systems, social media, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Keynote and Apple hardware preferred.
Please, no phone calls. Due to a high amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants.
If you have checked off this list of qualifications, send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org